Quest for the cup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hockey sim league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future Sabres (CONSIDERING)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gm*Ryan

Gm*Ryan

Future Sabres (CONSIDERING) Empty
PostSubject: Future Sabres (CONSIDERING)   Future Sabres (CONSIDERING) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:38 am

Benjamin Breault D D- C- 20 650000 0
Denis Ezhov D- C C- 23 450000 0
Vyacheslav Buravchikov D- D C- 21 450000 0
Matt Generous D- D C- 23 500000 0
Andrew Orpik D- D D 22 500000 0

sign away
Back to top Go down
Admin*Avs

Admin*Avs

PostSubject: Re: Future Sabres (CONSIDERING)   Future Sabres (CONSIDERING) EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:53 pm

all considering
Back to top Go down
helma

PostSubject: Re: Future Sabres (CONSIDERING)   Future Sabres (CONSIDERING) EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:57 pm

If you haven’t already, go read Sully’s column from today’s Buffalo News. It really explains the pride in the city and pride in our hockey team that we all have. (Note: just because we bitch about both, doesn’t mean we still don’t love both.) Also, the fact that I enjoyed both a Sully column and a Bucky column this week totally means that the apocalypse is nigh, right? Or do I have to attend Blogger Confession to confess my sin of liking something produced by the mainstream media?

- Thank you NBC for giving us that up close and personal glimpse of Ryan Miller in the Sabres locker room. I had no idea that the goalies had to kneel down to put their pads on and to get them adjusted.

PostSubject: Re: Future Sabres (CONSIDERING)   Future Sabres (CONSIDERING) Empty

Back to top Go down

Future Sabres (CONSIDERING)
Page 1 of 1